After years of saving you finally got the kitchen island of your dreams. Now you have to get rid of the smoke, odors and fumes from that range, cooktop or rangetop. We can help. Whether you choose a downdraft or island hood, we have the experienced sales staff to guide you through the decisions that will combine both design and function without compromise!
This Zephyr island hood can be vented normally (through duct work) or converted to recirculating with charcoal filters. So if you and your contractor are out of time, patience and money come see us and we can help.
Zephyr Europa Napoli Series ZNA-E42S
42" Island Mount Chimney Hood with 715 CFM Internal Blower, 6 Speed Touch Controls and 4 Halogen Lamps
At Zephyr ventilation we recognize the kitchen is the center of your home. So for us, good design isn't an afterthought or a luxury, it's an invitation to be a little different. Quiet, efficient and modern, each of our high performance ventilation hoods is thoughtfully designed to bring a distinctive presence to any kitchen. Because even though it's the center of everyday life, who says your kitchen has to feel so everyday?
Zephyr's Napoli models offer great design without having to re-arrange your kitchen's entire layout to accommodate a wall-mounted hood. The Napoli is operated by touch controls, a sensitive, low profile button interface that insures easy cleaning and even easier operation. The hood comes equipped with six different speed settings for just the right amount of ventilation for the task at hand. When engaged, the hood will automatically power-down after 15 minutes, insuring that all remaining odors will be efficiently vented from the kitchen. Also this hood is equipped with all-halogen lighting to illuminate the cooking surface with a clean, long lasting and bright quality of light. To add to their appeal, Zephyr hoods are probably the quietest units available, with a loudness rating of only 6 sones.
This is a closeout model number, this unit has NOT been used, refurbished or previously on display, still in original box. The price has been reduced for a quick sale.
· Stainless Steel Finish
· 715 CFM Vent Fan
· Maximum of 6 Sones of Noise
· Touch Controls
· 4 Halogen Lamps - Dual Level Lighting; Switch lights on by pressing once, press a second time to dim and again to shut off lights.
· 6 Speed Levels - The 6 speed levels are selected by pressing to decrease and to increase speed levels. The display indicates levels selected.
· 15 min. Delay Off - This feature is used for programmed shut down of blower 15 minutes after the function is activated. Press once, a dot flashes in the lower right side of display indicating the function is on. The blowers will shut down after 15 minutes.
· Filter Change Indicator - If switched ON for charcoal filter change reminder.
· Filter Clean Indicator - After every 30 hours of use the display will start flashing and reminding you to clean the metal filters from residue and possible clogs.
· Metal Casing Blowers
· Aluminum Filters (3) Remove and clean by hand or in dishwasher on low heat. Spray degreasing detergent and leave to soak if heavily soiled.
· Telescopic Option
· Ductless Option
· Duct Size: 6 in.
· Weight: 90 lbs.
To see more of our ads just type "Reno" into the search box!
BUY from an AUTHORIZED dealer; protect your home and your hard earned money!!
Why should you shop with RENO'S APPLIANCE?
· Authorized Dealer
· Experienced Sales Team
· Delivery by Experienced Reno's Personnel
· Factory Trained Installers
· Competitive Package Deals! Check our monthly flyer!
· 60 yrs. in business
· Large enough to give you the best prices, small enough to care about each customer!
Some web dealers may actually be selling you used
· Factory seconds damaged, defective or so-called "B" stock products
· Display items
· Stolen products
· Counterfeit products
· Gray market items (overseas versions of the same model) Certain "gray market" units can look the same as those intended to be sold in the U.S. retail market but might not meet the same performance specifications. They're not likely to be UL listed, so they may be unsafe. They also may lack some of the accessories provided with USA retail market units, and may be difficult or even impossible to repair.
· Non-Authorized dealers often sell products where the serial number tag has been removed, defaced or changed.
· Products not acquired through legitimate or authorized channels (lots from flood, fire and police auction sites meant to be destroyed, used for scrap or recycling).
If you have questions about this or any other appliance please don't hesitate to contact us:
Through E-Mail link above
or visit us at our showroom,
235 McLean Blvd Route 20 North
Paterson, New Jersey
Every brand of NEW appliance and a Scratch and Dent selection!
Mon - Fri 9:30 am - 8:00 pm
Saturday 9:30 am - 6:00 pm
Sunday 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
Main Office/ Warehouse
11 Kulick Road
Fairfield, New Jersey
Hours Mon-Fri 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
1-973-575-8422 x 217
"Reno's Appliance . . .more than just the best price since 1951"