For the absolutely crispiest-crusted pizza and bread.
Imagine fresh artisan bread with a crispy golden exterior and soft, warm bread inside. Dacor's baking stone provides brick-oven style pizza and breads right in your oven. Made of a composite ceramic, it absorbs heat from the bottom element and spreads it evenly across the surface, for deliciously crispy crusts on all your baked goods. Comes with an oversized Pizza Peel made of wood for easy lifting and handling of oversized crust.
Do you have a stone oven? Most people don't. But you can make "stone oven" pizzas, flatbreads, and hearth breads with this pizza baking stone.
Brick-oven baking stone absorbs the oven's heat, then transfers it to bread.
Moisture disperses out through the crust, making terrific, light-textured breads and pizzas with an incredible crackly-crunchy crust.
Baking Stone is designed to fit all Dacor Ranges, all Wall Ovens, and all Outdoor Grills.
Baking Stone dimensions: 20"W x 15"D x 1 1/4"H
Pizza Peel dimensions: 12 1/4" Width x 22" L
Designed to use with the following Dacor products:
To see more of our ads just type "Reno" into the search box!
BUY from an AUTHORIZED dealer; protect your home and your hard earned money!!
Why should you shop with RENO'S APPLIANCE?
· Authorized Dealer
· Experienced Sales Team
· Delivery by Experienced Reno's Personnel
· Factory Trained Installers
· Competitive Package Deals! Check our monthly flyer!
· 60 yrs. in business
· Large enough to give you the best prices, small enough to care about each customer!
Some web dealers may actually be selling you used
· Factory seconds damaged, defective or so-called "B" stock products
· Display items
· Stolen products
· Counterfeit products
· Gray market items (overseas versions of the same model) Certain "gray market" units can look the same as those intended to be sold in the U.S. retail market but might not meet the same performance specifications. They're not likely to be UL listed, so they may be unsafe. They also may lack some of the accessories provided with USA retail market units, and may be difficult or even impossible to repair.
· Non-Authorized dealers often sell products where the serial number tag has been removed, defaced or changed.
· Products not acquired through legitimate or authorized channels (lots from flood, fire and police auction sites meant to be destroyed, used for scrap or recycling).
If you have questions about this or any other appliance please don't hesitate to contact us:
Through E-Mail link above
or visit us at our showroom,
235 McLean Blvd Route 20 North
Paterson, New Jersey
Every brand of NEW appliance and a Scratch and Dent selection!
Mon - Fri 9:30 am - 8:00 pm
Saturday 9:30 am - 6:00 pm
Sunday 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
Main Office/ Warehouse
11 Kulick Road
Fairfield, New Jersey
Hours Mon-Fri 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
1-973-575-8422 x 217
"Reno's Appliance . . .more than just the best price since 1951"