Whirlpool Duet HT WGD9400SU
27" Gas Dryer with 7.0 cu. ft. Capacity, 10 Cycles, 5 Temperature Options, AccelerCare Drying System and Interior Drum Light: Diamond Dust with Brushed Chrome Accents
Confidently dry a large variety of fabrics with the Duet dryer complete with 10 cycles and 5 temperatures. Plus, dry time equals wash time with the AccelerCare drying system. Finally, the Quiet Dry Plus noise reduction system helps lessen operational sounds.
This is a closeout model number, this unit has NOT been used, refurbished or previously on display, still in original box. The price has been reduced for a quick sale.
Average Internet Price: $1089
Reno's Appliance Price: $899
· AccelerCare Drying System - The AccelerCare sensor drying system safely speeds drying so you can unload and fold before the next load is ready to go in.
· Damp Dry Cycle
· Quick Dry Cycle
· Adjustable End-of-Cycle Signal
· Wrinkle Shield Plus Feature (140 Minutes) - Automatically tumbles the load without heat to help prevent wrinkles from forming.
· 10 Automatic Cycles
· Quiet Dry Plus Noise Reduction - Sound-absorbing materials on the top and sides help keep operational sounds inside the washer and out of living areas.
· Dry Rack - The removable dry rack is perfect for drying tennis shoes, stuffed animals and other items that don't require tumbling.
· Bulky Items Cycle
· Easy View Dryer Door Window
· Reversible Side-Swing Door
· Electronic Controls - Including Time Remaining Display
· Interior Drum Light Front-Mounted Lint Screen
· 4-Way Venting
· 5 Temperature Selections
· Porcelain SpillGuard Top
· Audio Feedback - Off/Soft/Loud
· Instructional Controls
· Flexible Installation - May be installed in an enclosure if water supply faucets, electrical outlets and gas line connection (gas dryer only) are available. Installation instructions included. Basic tools required. At least two people needed to lift and move the units for your own safety
To see more of our ads just type "Reno" into the search box!
BUY from an AUTHORIZED dealer; protect your home and your hard earned money!!
Why should you shop with RENO'S APPLIANCE?
· Authorized Dealer
· Experienced Sales Team
· Delivery by Experienced Reno's Personnel
· Factory Trained Installers
· Competitive Package Deals! Check our monthly flyer!
· 60 yrs. in business
· Large enough to give you the best prices, small enough to care about each customer!
Some web dealers may actually be selling you used
· Factory seconds damaged, defective or so-called "B" stock products
· Display items
· Stolen products
· Counterfeit products
· Gray market items (overseas versions of the same model) Certain "gray market" units can look the same as those intended to be sold in the U.S. retail market but might not meet the same performance specifications. They're not likely to be UL listed, so they may be unsafe. They also may lack some of the accessories provided with USA retail market units, and may be difficult or even impossible to repair.
· Non-Authorized dealers often sell products where the serial number tag has been removed, defaced or changed.
· Products not acquired through legitimate or authorized channels (lots from flood, fire and police auction sites meant to be destroyed, used for scrap or recycling).
If you have questions about this or any other appliance please don't hesitate to contact us:
Through E-Mail link above
or visit us at our showroom,
235 McLean Blvd Route 20 North
Paterson, New Jersey
Every brand of NEW appliance and a Scratch and Dent selection!
Mon - Fri 9:30 am - 8:00 pm
Saturday 9:30 am - 6:00 pm
Sunday 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
Main Office/ Warehouse
11 Kulick Road
Fairfield, New Jersey
Hours Mon-Fri 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
1-973-575-8422 x 217
"Reno's Appliance . . .more than just the best price since 1951"